EBARA THERMAL SYSTEMS THAILAND (“ETST”) pays close attention when publishing information on this site; however, we cannot guarantee the accuracy, usefulness and safety (that there is no performance defect or harmful contents such as viruses) of the published content.
Furthermore, ETST shall not be held liable for any damages caused by accessing information on this site, or by using such information or this site. The contents of the site may be changed without any notice.
The following actions are prohibited when using this site:
- Criminal actions, or any actions that will or may result in a criminal offence.
- Actions that will or may jeopardize the name or credit of a third party or ETST.
- Actions that will or may cause detriment or damage to a third party or ETST.
- Actions that will or may violate the assets or privacy of a third party or ETST.
- Actions that will or may use or distribute harmful programs or data, such as viruses.
- Providing false information, such as e-mail addresses.
- Any actions that will or may violate laws and regulations.
- Any actions that will or may violate public order and standards of decency.
- Any actions that ETST deems inappropriate.
This site includes relevant information of the “Statements of Projected Plans”, which reflects the future plans and perspectives of ETST and other Group companies. Any information except facts about the past and present is referred to as the statements of projected plans.
Because such statements of projected plans are based on the assumptions and judgment of ETST and other Group companies relying on such information available today, they contain known and unknown risks, inaccuracies and other factors, or may possibly be influenced by such known and unknown risks, inaccuracies and other factors. Such risks, inaccuracies and other factors may cause significant differences in the performance, management and financial results of the Group’s future, which are shown either explicitly or implicitly in the statements of projected plans. The Company will not be held liable to update and publicize these statements of projected plans after the date shown on this site.
This site is not intended to induce investments. The user must make investment decisions.
Although the contents of the site have been selected carefully, we will not be held liable for incorrect information, falsification of data by a third party, or any interference caused by the transmission of data.
Copyright and Trademark Rights
Copyright of information (including documents, materials and images) belongs to ETST, its Group companies, original authors or other copyright holders, and is protected by copyright law, relevant agreements and other laws of relevant countries. Copyright law prohibits the use (including reproduction, modification, displaying, distribution and reprinting on a website) outside personal use and the scope set by the copyrights without the prior permission of the right holder. If you wish to use the information, please contact us in advance to obtain permission.
In addition, the name of company and product as well as the logo used on this site are trademarks or registered trademarks that belong to each right holder. Trademark law prohibits the use of these trademarks outside the scope set by the law without the authorization of the right holder. If you wish to use the trademarks, please contact us in advance to obtain permission.
To view the site properly and avoid any display issues we recommend the following OS/browsers: (As of December 2020)
Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or higher
- Microsoft Edge latest version
- Mozilla Firefox, latest version
- Google Chrome, latest edition
We cannot guarantee that the site can be viewed properly on operating systems and browsers other than the ones listed above.
For information on how to upgrade your browser please check with the browser’s developer.
In order to view .pdf files, you need Adobe® Reader ®.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Reader for free from Adobe’s website.
Changing text size
You may change the size of the text on this website by changing the settings of your web browser. Please refer to the help section of your browser for how to change the text size.
Links to this site
- ETST pays close attention when publishing information on this site; however, we cannot guarantee the accuracy, usefulness and safety (that there is no performance defect or harmful contents such as viruses) of the published content. Furthermore, ETST shall not be held liable for any damages caused by accessing information on this site, or by using such information or this site. The contents of the site may be changed without any notice.We recommend Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0or its higher version as a browser of this site.
- Links to this website, whether commercial or non-commercial, are permitted without contacting the ETST in advance.However, we prohibit those which come under the following.
- Links from websites that include contents that slander the ETST and the ETST’s products, services, or such like, or otherwise defame the Ebara Corporation
- Links from websites that include illegal information
- Links from websites that include contents that violate public order and standards of decency or accepted social ethics
- Links such as frame links or image links, which obscure the fact that information is from this website (Set the link so that the browser screen will change to this website or a separate screen will open and this website will be displayed.)
- Links that may cause the viewer to misinterpret that there is some kind of alliance or partnership with the ETST or that the ETST acknowledges or approves the website linked to this website
You may be asked to change the way that the link has been set up or delete the link even if the above conditions do not apply. Also, please note that the URL for this Site may be changed or deleted without advance notice.
The Company provides links to other sites from this website, which for the benefit of users, to be used solely at their own discretion. The Company do not guarantee any content of these websites. When using these websites, the users shall comply with the terms and conditions for the said websites. In addition, the same conditions shall apply when this website is linked to via the website of any third party.
This website may utilize Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol to protect the user’s personal information. SSL is a security function that protects important information such as personal information that is transmitted over the Internet from being intercepted by a third party. Personal information that is entered on this website by the user is encrypted before being sent or received.
Cookies are packages of information sent from websites to users’ browsers, and are stored in their PCs. However, information that may identify individual users such as names, addresses, telephone numbers, postal codes and e-mail addresses are not among the information stored. Cookies do not have any adverse effects on the user’s computer.
The users may change their browser settings to refuse to accept cookies. Doing so will not have any adverse effect on viewing this website. Please send an inquiry to the company that developed your browser for instructions on how to change these settings.
Inquiries about the Site
To send an inquiry or an opinion about ETST, please do so by sending us an “General inquiries“.
If you send us an opinion, question, or any information or ideas (“opinions”), we will assume that you understand and have agreed with the following points.
- We shall not be obliged to maintain confidentiality and will not handle opinions as confidential information or proprietary information.
- We shall not be obliged to discuss, evaluate, adopt or answer opinions.
- In case the Company introduces or implements a product, technology or service that may either completely or partly match, or resemble the opinions, we shall not be held responsible by the customer or other third parties including payment of compensation.
- We shall hold the right to use your opinions freely. Additionally, the persons who provided such opinions will not be entitled to exercise patent right or any other rights.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The use of this site as well as interpretation and management of “About this Site” shall conform to Thailand laws unless stated otherwise.
In addition, the Bangkok Municipal Court will be the exclusive court of jurisdiction for the first trial of any conflict regarding the use of this site.